puppy mills pet stores
PUPPY MILL STOMP!
End Animal Abuse & Stomp Puppy Mills Out!
Stomp Out Puppy Mills Hip Hop Videos – Buster’s Vision Nonprofit, Inc. IP Ownership
What Is A Puppy Mill Factory?
A puppy mill is an inhumane facility that breeds animals commercially. They put value and profits over the well-being and health of the animals. Sadly the animal’s sole pupose equates to a “breeding machine”. These facilities are legal worldwide. A puppy mill provides their “products” to pet stores, pet auctions, or through classified ads on the internet. (Dogs are NOT the only animals in breeding factories.)
Laws and regulations are extremely low for these unethical breeders. Because of this, they do everything they can to maximize profit production. While abusing countless numbers of animals in “production”. The puppy mill attitude have adopted a factory mindset. Pumping out as many baby animals as possible while minimizing costs. They ignore the animals’ health and keep them in deplorable conditions.
Share this Post
Puppy Mill Facts:
- There is an estimated 10,000 puppy mills in the United States. With fewer than 3,000 registered and licensed by the USDA.
- The Midwest has the largest concentration of puppy mills. With Missouri housing the most.
- The estimated number of puppy mill pups sold each year is 2.4 million.
- It is estimated 800,000 adult dogs are confined for breeding purposes. They are located in licensed and unlicensed puppy mills across the nation. 99% of puppies sold in pet stores come from a puppy mill.
*Source: The National Puppy Mill Project
What You Can Do To Stomp Puppy Mills Out:
- Adopt, don’t shop!
- Spread the word by sharing our videos. Educate potential pet owners on puppy mills and pet stores. (That includes ALL animal breeding factories worldwide.)
- Support legislation that reduces and regulates breeding of animals. Support animal-friendly candidates.
Busters Vision thanks you from the bottom of our hearts.