Puppy Mill Stomp Videos
Puppy Mill Stomp Campaign Videos
What Is A Puppy Mill?
A puppy mill is an inhumane facility that breeds dogs commercially. They put value and profits over the well-being and health of the dogs. Sadly the dog’s sole pupose equates to a “breeding machine”. To the surprise of many, these facilities are legal worldwide. A puppy mill provides their “products” to pet stores, pet auctions, or through classified ads on the internet.
The regulation and legal requirements for these unethical breeders is extremely low. Because of this, they do everything they can to maximize profit production. While abusing countless numbers of dogs in “production”. The puppy mill attitude have adopted a factory mindset. Pumping out as many puppies as possible while minimizing costs. They ignore the dogs’ health and keep them in deplorable conditions.
Puppy Mill Facts:
- There are an estimated 10,000 puppy mills in the United States, with fewer than 3,000 being registered and licensed by the USDA.
- The Midwest has the largest concentration of puppy mills, with Missouri housing the most.
- The estimated number of puppy mill puppies sold each year is 2.4 million.
- It is estimated that there are 800,000 adult dogs confined for breeding purposes in unlicensed and licensed puppy mills across the nation. 99% of puppies being sold in pet stores are from puppy mills.
*Source: The National Puppy Mill Project
Share this Post
Share this Post
Help Stomp Out Puppy Mills!
- Adopt! Don’t shop!
- Without delay, spay and neuter your pets. Don’t be a part of the problem. Be a part of the solution.
Buster’s Vision encourages you to adopt, foster, transport, and/or volunteer at your local shelter or rescue. Spay and neuter your pets. To find out more about puppy mills, check out Alejandrea Gonzalzes’ (BVN, Inc. MMSN. Specialist & content writer) “End animal abuse & Stomp out puppy Mills!“